Guestshouse and table d'hôtes in Dolomieu 38110
We reflected on the importance of the harmony of places.
It was only natural that the names of the rooms came to us.
Clay paints, without environmental impact, are a joy to work and to live.
La couleur des pièces évolue selon la lumière au fil de la journée.
Our two rooms each have independent access.
In addition, they are exposed to the south with an exceptional view of the Alps.
You see nature and fields in the foreground.
Thus, the invitation to relax is immediate.
Our rooms are designed to accommodate one or two people.
Inspired by Jade stone, this room combines softness and serenity in a refined atmosphere.
The green, soothing and the purifying white assure you soft and peaceful nights.
We choose this name in reference to the "stone" of Amber, which is actually a fossilized resin, for the shimmering colors.
The yellow and the brown, very close to the earth of adobe that surrounds us, bring a warm, soothing atmosphere, to offer you a saving rest.
Visitors by bicycle or motorbike are welcome.
We make the conditions of your stay easier for you.
Our secure garage can accommodate your bikes and motorcycles.
You will find available:
- equipment to repair a puncture, bicycle pump
- an external tap with jet for cleaning
- the possibility of washing and drying your laundry
- space to store helmets, boots and gloves
- maps of cycling routes and tourist documentation
- an external power outlet to recharge the Electrically assisted bicycle
- packed lunch on order (12 €) or table d'hôtes.